Spice Trail Zahter is one of those exotic blends of herbs and spices which has won a special place in the heart of Middle Eastern cooking. It is used right across the region to flavour and enhance any meal.
- Blend into a paste with olive oil and smear over fresh crusty bread.
- Blend for pizzas, meatballs, poultry stuffing, sprinkle over baked veges and salads.
- Great, served as an appetiser with turkish bread dipped into quality olive oil then Zahter.
- Mix natural low fat yoghurt with grated cucumber, sprinkle liberally with Zahter to make a nutritious, low calorie lunch/snack.
- Blend with olive oil and sea salt then rub into leg of lamb to make an exotic Sunday roast.