Spice Trail Dukkah is this wonderful blend of crushed, roasted hazelnuts, toasted black sesame seed and exotic herbs and spices, traditionally used as a dip with toasted turkish bread, first dipped in virgin olive oil. Other exciting ways use Dukkah:
- Sprinkle over a green salad tossed with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Make steamed vegetables interesting. Garnish with Dukkah. Even the kids will want to eat them.
- Use as a coating for meat balls or roasts.
- Sprinkle on hommous or your favourite avocado dip to give it that extra zing.
- Make a cooling Summer Salad with natural low fat yoghurt mixed with chunky cucumber and fresh mint, liberally sprinkled with Dukkah.